If you were taught by church leaders that anointing with oil ceased during the Old Testament times, or that it is simply “symbolic” and has no power or significance today, you may be missing beauty and depth in your spiritual journey. Anointing with oil brings real benefits into your life, such as promotion, discernment, sensitivity, fruitfulness, and declaration.
In Anoint With Oil, dapoxetine Rebecca Park Totilo shares an aromatic and sacred expedition through the scriptures, showing the purpose of anointing with oil, the methods used in the Bible and their symbolism, the ingredients of the holy anointing oil, and the uses of essential oils mentioned in the Old and New Testaments. Discover new scents within these pages and find out:
– Why the right ear, right thumb, and right big toe?
– What is the mysterious fifth ingredient of the holy anointing oil?
– Which oils did Jesus anoint with?
– Who performs the anointing ritual?
– How can I benefit from anointing with oil?
Suggested Reading for Ancient Art of Biblical Healing Course.